JBL PROFLORA Florapol – Long-term nutrient substrate concentrate
- Long-term supply for the substrate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Healthy plants are important for every aquarium. Plants supply the aquarium with vital oxygen for the aquarium dwellers, prevent algae growth and remove pollutants.
Healthy plants = healthy fish
Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens.
For the plants to flourish the following demands need to be met:
Light as energy source for the photosynthesis of CO2, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
With JBL fertilizers you supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants get all the required nutrients they need to absorb over the leaves and roots to prevent deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency).
I have accidentally added twice the amount of JBL Florapol and am afraid that it might damage my fish now. What should I do now?
Don’t worry. In this case, JBL Florapol won’t damage your fish and will be beneficial for your plants.
Packaging sizes: 350g (item no. 201218) and 700g (item no. 201232)