FritzZyme® 360 – Biological Sludge Degrader
FritzZyme® 360 is a powerful probiotic blend of naturally occurring, environmentally friendly, live heterotrophic bacteria capable of digesting organic sludge common in aquariums. Sludge includes fish waste, leftover food and other decaying organic matter. Using FritzZyme 360 as part of a regular maintenance program will greatly reduce aquarium care including gravel vacuuming, water changes as well as prolonging filter media life. Rather than relying on freshwater bacteria to treat both fresh and saltwater, Fritz Industries has identified the species that naturally occur and perform best for each environment. FritzZyme 360 contains only species of bacteria native to freshwater. The bacteria in FritzZyme 360 is safe, non-toxic and non-pathogenic. What the bacteria in FritzZyme® will do is compete with algae for the organic nutrients that act as a fertilizer for algae. Thus, over several months, you will see algae growth gradually recede and become less of a nuisance.
• Promotes a Clean, Clear & Healthy Aquarium
• Reduces & Simplifies Maintenance
• Bacteria Rapidly Digests Waste
• Eliminates Foul Odors
• Biologically Assists Nitrification
• Improves Water Clarity & Flow Through Filters
Using FritzZyme® 360 biological aquarium cleaner as a part of regular maintenance will greatly reduce the need for substrate cleaning and water changes, as well as prolong the life of filter media. FritzZyme® 360 bacteria will rapidly digest waste, eliminate foul odors, and improve water clarity, promoting a clean, clear, and healthy aquarium.
Initial dose: Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 5 US gallons (19 L).
Maintenance dosing: Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 10 US gallons (38 L) after regular maintenance, or at the interval of your choice. For a large livestock system or systems with heavy bioload, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 5x.
- For best results, add directly to aquarium in an area of high flow
- All chlorine and chloramines must be removed from water before adding FritzZyme® 360
- Maintain adequate water flow or aeration
- Discontinue use of skimmer and UV sterilizers for at least 48 hours after application
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Safe for use with all species, including plants and invertebrates
- Safe to add directly into a tank with livestock present
- Variations of odor and color between bottles is normal, a strong sulfur smell does not mean the bacteria are dead
- Overdosed? Heterotrophic bacteria are very safe even if overdosed. Observe for any distress, increase aeration and perform small water changes if necessary
FAQs: Please check here for more details.
Packaging sizes: 236ml bottle (item no. 83302)