DiscusX Nutriboost Sapphire – Blue Color Enhancer Additive
Description: Nutriboost™ is fish feed additive for the home made DIY fish food. Nutriboost brings in everything your fish will need for a healthy growth, development and much more. Nutriboost will boost you fish growth, make it shine in color, strengthen its immunity system and make it more resistant to disease.
- Intensify bright Blue colours
- Complete DIY Fish Enrichment
- Rapid growth and healthy development.
- Rich in DHA which provides energy for the fish and spare protein for growing.
- Bring out sparkling colors naturally.
- Strengthen the fish immunity system and resistant to pathogens.
- Adds probiotics that live in the gut aids in digestion and competes with pathogenic bacteria.
- Reduce pH of fish gut and thus suppress pathogenic bacteria activity in the gut.
- Stimulate fish breeding.
- Enhance male fertility and female egg numbers.
- Binds the food together, protect nutrients form leaching to the water.
- Does not cloud the water.
Method of use: First step is to prepare the base food mix, the ingredients will depend on the type of the fish (weather it is herbivore, omnivore, or carnivore). For example, African cichlids will need more vegetables than discus or scare fish. Example, for discus Prepare cleaned 850g Beef heart cubes add 50g of blanched spinach and mince in a meat grinder. Take 900-950g of the base mix and add the content of one Nutriboost package (90g) to it gradually while continuously mixing it. After completely mixing the Nutriboost powder to the mix divide it into sealable plastic food bags and flatten them out to maximum thickness of 3 mm. And store it in the freezer. It can last for 3 months in the freezer.
To feed break a portion for the whole day feed and let it thaw in the fridge and feed after it has thawed feed the fish from it as much as they can eat in 3-5 minutes. Thawed feed can stay in the fridge for two days only.
Ingredients: Multi vitamins, Multi minerals, cheated amino acids, astaxanthin extract from Haematococcus pluvialis, spirulina, Garlic extract, DHA, acidifiers, probiotics, probiotics, multiple immune-stimulants, and natural binders.
Caution: Store in a cool (not in fridge) dry place, away from children reach. For use on ornamental fish only, not intended for use on fish for human consumption.
Packaging sizes: 95g bag (item no. 814419)