Dennerle Nutribasis 6 in 1 – Brilliant starting conditions for luscious plant growth in any aquarium.
- Concentrated nutrient iron in depot form ensures rich green leaves.
- High-quality quartz sand creates the optimum substrate climate.
- Selected clay minerals, in particular high-quality montmorillonite, regulate the balance of nutrients: They release nutrients when needed and absorb them when there is a surplus.
- Humus-rich natural peat creates a slightly acidic substrate environment with the optimum pH value and releases nutrients to the plants appropriately.
- All nutrients and trace elements are in depot form with immediate and lasting effects.
- Guaranteed safe for all plants, fish, shrimps, crayfish, snails and other aquarium inhabitants.
How much should I use?
|Volume||54 liters||63 liters||112 liters||128 liters||160 liters||200 liters||240 liters||300 liters||375 liters|
|Dimensions L x W x H||60 x 30 x 30 cm||60 x 30 x 35 cm||80 x 35 x 40 cm||80 x 40 x 40 cm||100 x 40 x 40 cm||100 x 40 x 50 cm||120 x 40 x 50 cm||120 x 50 x 50 cm||150 x 50 x 50 cm|
|With nutrient medium and gravel|
|recommended substrate height||5 cm||5 cm||6 cm||6 cm||6 cm||8 cm||8 cm||8 cm||8 cm|
|amount of gravel required||10 kg||10 kg||20 kg||25 kg||30 kg||40 kg||50 kg||60 kg||75 kg|
|amount of nutrient medium required (DeponitMix 9in1 / NutriBasis 6in1)||2,4 kg||2,4 kg||4,8 kg||4,8 kg||9,6 kg||9,6 kg||12 kg||14,4 kg||19,2 kg|
Packaging sizes: 4.8kg bag (item no. 4587)